Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Allignment

Now it was time for allignment. To fit the overfenders I had to adjust my camber and toe. It was so messed up from me messing with it, the car was barely diveable. Driving to Xander's work the rear end of my car was floating around. It was actually difficult to go in a straight line and at times my tires were squealing because of my crazy toe. I finally made it xander's work and on the rack after a pretty nervous drive.

Allignment1
The last time we alligned my car we did it without me sitting in the drivers seat so it was pretty off. This time I sat in the car and we got a much better allignment. Its still not perfect but it was way better than before. And we couldn't get zero camber because of my fitment but its close enough. Driving back home I messed around a bit and I could tell that it had more traction. Looking forward to trying it out at the oval. Here are the numbers:
Allignment2

No comments:

Post a Comment