Friday, February 20, 2015

Updates

Nothing new has happened in a long time. Winter time sucks. But the car is finally starting to get somewhere. At a friend's garage right now getting fabrication for the new manifold.  Then the next step is standalone, fuel upgrades and a tune.

Car

Here is the manifold that is going on to replace my shitty cracking ebay one. It was made by Kyle Ridout in Washington. Amazing quality and a great price.
Mani

Also finally bought my dream wheels. Can't wait until these go on but that won't be for a long time. 18x9.5 - 10 and 18x11 - 16

Wheels

1 comment:

  1. Hey man I just moved to the area and need some help/guidance with my first build. It would be nice to meet some local drifters and have input from people other than over a computer haha. Hit me up on Facebook, john alloway or instagram, edirty_four

    ReplyDelete